Friday, September 30, 2005

What a Wonderful World

I was looking over Kate's Small Dead Animals and found this post:
I want a public service where the Highways Minister is prohibited from flying, where the Health Minister can only access medical care under an assumed name, the Education Minister must face a class of 15 year olds 2 weeks a year as a substitute teacher, and the Justice Minister has at least two released violent young offenders placed into his personal guardianship at all times.
There's more, too. Go forth and check it out.

I like the bit about the Education Minister. I suppose I'd just as soon not have a Secretary of Education here. I'm also glad that we don't have an exact analog to a Health Minister, since that would mean we'd have a full-on Government-provided, tax-payer extracted health care in this country.

As for our own... I'll have to think about it awhile. More later.

No comments: