Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So That Congress May Hear...

...what our men and women in uniform think of their 'non-binding resolution', there is a site which Active Duty, Reserve, or National Guard military personnel may sign an Appeal For Redress. Here is the wording:
As an American currently serving my nation in uniform, I respectfully urge my political leaders in Congress to fully support our mission in Iraq and halt any calls for retreat. I also respectfully urge my political leaders to actively oppose media efforts which embolden my enemy while demoralizing American support at home. The War in Iraq is a necessary and just effort to bring freedom to the Middle East and protect America from further attack.
Too often our Congress acts as though our Armed Forces cannot hear them. If you are serving and have been disturbed by the actions of certain Congressmen, have a look at the site.

(h/t The Thunder Run)

No comments: